Did you know we also accept costume jewellery on consignment as well as clothing and accessories? The process for consigning jewellery is a little bit different to clothing and has its own pricing system.
- Polish up any sterling or 925 silver pieces so they are crisp and shiny. Any dull or dirty silver will be priced lower than standard.
- Take all rubber backings off earrings, and remove earrings from any pre-existing earring cards
- Ensure all necklace and bracelet clasps are in good working order
- Tarnished or damaged jewellery will not be accepted
- Place all necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in one ziplock bag. Detangling jewellery actually takes less time than opening up 25 little ziplock bags!
- We do not sell real gold jewellery.
- Watches must be designer only (Fossil, Coach, Michael Kors) with working batteries.
- Fashionable clip on earrings are in demand.
How it Works
- You can drop off your ziplock bag of jewellery at any time during store hours Monday to Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-5 or Sunday 12-4 with your name and email address inside to ensure it is put on the correct account.
- Jewellery is sorted and priced throughout the week as we have time.
- Any “no thank you” jewellery is stored at the front desk and you will be contacted to pick it up via email.
- Jewellery does not have discounts like the rest of the store items, it stays at the same price.
- There is no set duration for jewellery, typically it stays in the store no more than two months.